AFZ+3 (2nd floor redux)
604-606 Davis Street
PROJECT UPDATE: 2.10.2012
AFZ+3 is located in the heart of downtown Evanston. The two-story building has (2) units on the first level and (3) units on the second level.
The (2) 1804 SF first-level storefront units are ideal for retail or office use. Each has a full private basement for additional storage.
The (3) second-level units, currently under construction, can accommodate commercial, residential and work/live users. Each unit has (2) private entries which allows for multiple interior configurations. The curved, angular and sloping wall planes make these spaces truly unique. Multiple units may be combined to accommodate a variety of needs.
This adaptive re-use project is built to LEED Silver standards and will positively impact your daily environment. On-site parking makes access a snap. Since we are the architect/builder/developer, interior space modifications are hassle free.
Second-Level Unit Amenities:
- Unit 3 (1357 SF)
- Unit 4 (1382 SF)
- Unit 5 (1313 SF + private balcony)
- Gas forced-air heating (90% efficient)/cooling system (15 SEER)
- Exposed brick and steel roof trusses
- Hardwood and porcelain ceramic tile flooring
- Full residential kitchen & bath with granite tops and WaterSense rated fixtures
- Washer/dryer hook-ups
- Large windows, (2) operable skylights and 3’-6” wide entry doors
- Wired for computer network, internet, telephone and security system
- 100 amp/3-phase/32 circuit electric panel and energy conscious lighting
- On-site exterior parking (1 space/unit + guest spaces)
- Convenient to public transportation and expressways
ADDITIONAL INFO? andy @ 847.971.3290
|NORTH ELEVATION: looking SW (pre-construction)|
|NORTH ELEVATION: looking SW (model)|
|NORTH ELEVATION: looking SW|
|SOUTH ELEVATION: looking N (model)|
|SOUTH ELEVATION: looking N|
|2ND LEVEL FLOOR PLAN: (units 3-5)|